From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Masera, David
Sent: Wednesday, May 6, 2020 8:38 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Mach2 User Manual

Hi AP,

I am fortunate to be in the current group to receive a Mach2 GTO mount in the next couple of months.  I was wondering if AP would post the user manual on their website for download.  I am new to the automated mount world and would like to learn as much as I can before the mount arrives.  It will be a steep learning curve so any help will be appreciated.  Thanks for all that your team does and stay safe.

David Masera

--
Karen Christen