From: Craig Young <craig.young.m8@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Tue, May 5, 2020 8:07 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Adjust CP4 Clock Frequency

I don't think it is a coincidence Ray.  But it is easier to make that statement than to try and find the real problem.  Notice that it could easily be determined if we had a feature in APCC AE tab to run some diagnostics on the encoder and tracking.  But that appears to be asking too much, so it is simpler to try and explain it away.  What is the harm in adding some diagnostics?  Seems like a professional mount like the 1600 would give the user some additional tools to fine tune it.  Or is this too complex for us amateurs and should only be left to the hands of experienced engineers?

Craig