From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Craig Young
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2020 5:34 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Adjust CP4 Clock Frequency

I disagree Ray that this is the more likely reason. If it were the reason then I would see a divergence between
ATrack and APCC. I don't, they follow each other in parallel which means there is a constant factor that is causing
the difference. The two likely constants are: a) the sidereal rate is not sidereal, or b) the encoder, if used to
determine sidereal rate, is not calibrated.

Craig