From: Craig Young <craig.young.m8@...>
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Sent: Tue, May 5, 2020 6:48 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Adjust CP4 Clock Frequency

By chance we will have a clear night tonight (and near full moon) so I should be able to run the tests.  To make sure, I assume you want APCC to not use the pointing model or any tracking corrections during these tests?  I will do a plate solve at the start and end of each test (5 minutes).  This will give me a precise measurement of the drift rates in both RA and DEC.
The third test is a problem though.  The building the mount is located in does not permit observations below about 45 degrees.  So the best I can do is point at DEC 0 and HA -3 .. is that okay?

Craig