Re: need learning aids for astrophoto

fastqx .

thanks, all of you who responded to my plea.     yep, i'm overwhelmed.    not just by the tsunami of new issues to think about, but also by everyone's kindness and generosity.       one day i hope to be less overwhelmed, but i'll always be grateful.

dick fast
atlin bc

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 8:33 AM Geof Lewis <geoflewis@...> wrote:
Don,
Thanks for pointing out my error, I should have read the original post. Yes, a 12" will make the difficulties that I experienced with my 10" Meade all the more challenging, but I believe that it is still possible, just probably not from where you'd want to start...
Regards, Geof