From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerry
Sent: Tuesday, May 5, 2020 7:14 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] APCC Tracking Corrections Not Working #APCC

I seem to have exactly the same issue. I have the latest V2 dirver, APPC version and a CTOCP4 controller. The
Tracking Correction Status in the APCC Pointing Model window never matches what is in the info bar at the
bottom of APCC. Although I had always thought that there was some sort of conversion happening between the
two sets of values and they were not meant to be the same ...

Jerry