Re: APCC Tracking Corrections Not Working #APCC

Ray Gralak

The APCC tracking rate does not match the RA rate on the bottom (see screenshot below).

Something may have set an offset rate close to 1x sidereal in the ASCOM driver, which shows as a negative RA rate in arc-sec/secs in APCC status. Are you connected to some application via the ASCOM driver that might be setting a custom offset rate set in the ASCOM driver? (or did you set a rate there?)

-Ray Gralak