From: Dean Jacobsen <deanjacobsen@...>
Date: 5/2/20 12:47 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] PHD 2 Guiding "Good Enough"

Yes, one can certainly get sucked down the guiding perfection black hole.  As Brian has said, how do your stars look?  Are you happy with the stacked images?

However, as Roland noted, there is some room for improvement that really doesn't take a lot of time.  Use PEM Pro to evaluate your native periodic error and then have the software create a new solution.  You will be amazed at the difference when you run the PE analysis again in PemPro with the new PE solution running.
--
Dean Jacobsen
http://astrophoto.net/wp/