From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Seb@stro
Sent: Friday, May 1, 2020 9:46 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 Status Update

Hello Karen,

Is the second run you're in the middle of for those who signed up in April 2019 ?  I did sign up back  then but I have not been notified yet. Have you started notifying people on that list ? The website seems a bit outdated as it says we will be notified in mid-march...

Thank you and be safe.

Sébastien

--
Karen Christen