Re: Mach 2 Best Practice with PC #Mach2GTO

W Hilmo

I assume that you are looking for each of the components that are running from that power supply.  If so, I have:

AP1600GTO CP4

Pegasus Ultimate PowerBox v2 (which supplies power to the dew heaters and Optec focus motor)

QSI 690wsg-8

Starlight Xpress Ultrastar

Ethernet hub and wireless router

The total power draw when imaging is between 3 and 4 amps.  I sometimes image with my C14 as well.  The larger dew heater on that scope pulls about an extra 1 amp over the 8”.