Re: Mach2 Status Update

Cheng-Yang Tan

Hi Karen,
  This is probably too soon to ask, but when do you think the next batch will be made? I’m seriously thinking of buying one and would like to know the approximate wait time if I put myself on the list. If it’s more than a year, that’ll be enough time to save up :)

On Thursday, April 30, 2020, 8:06 PM, Karen Christen <karen@...> wrote:

Hello Dean,

The short answer to your question is: no.  The IL Governor has extended the Stay-at-Home order for another month with very few alterations.  The primary changes include allowing some parks to re-open, retail stores may now process online orders for pick-up or delivery, and garden centers may open (assumedly as a potential source of food).  But manufacturing, specifically for non-essential items, remains prohibited.

Our office folks and some production staff will continue to do what they can at home, and the rest will remain out of the shop and not working.  Roland, Marj, and I are working 65-75 hours per week to do all we are able here at the shop.  We appreciate everyone’s patience.

Karen Christen

AP

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dean Jacobsen
Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2020 7:45 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 Status Update

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 07:54 AM, uncarollo2 <chris1011@...> wrote:

We are busy assembling and shipping. I have people doing sub-assemblies at home and I am doing all final assembly and testing here. There are mounts going out pretty much every day now.

I see that Illinois is opening up the stay at home order a bit. Will you be affected in a positive way?

--
Dean Jacobsen
http://astrophoto.net/wp/

Karen Christen