Mach 2 Best Practice with PC #Mach2GTO

Rick Socarras

I'm expecting to receive my Mach 2 shortly and I've been wondering about how best to implement PC control.  I will use a Windows based PC using an Intel i5 riding on the mount.  My plan was to then remote access that PC.  However, I assume I can probably also install required software on any other PC off the mount and establish control that way as well.  So, my question is which of these is best practice?  I did purchase the keypad should I go off to a remote site.  Most of the time my plan is to use it at home.  Any advice?