Re: Parade of Sattelites

Woody Schlom

Yup, you got StarLinked!

I set TheSkyX Pro’s location to San Antonio, TX, turned on display satellites, and stepped through at one minute intervals.

Starting around 8:46pm local time, a cluster of StarLink satellites rose in the NW and set in the SE.  They disappeared over the SE horizon around 8:55pm local time.

It looked like the satellites in this group were:

SL-1373

SL-1338

SL-1377

SL-1376

SL-1372

SL-1378

SL-1379

There were also some StarLink and Falcon9 rocket bodies and parts in nearly the same orbits at the same time.

And soon we’ll have tens of thousands of these things up there.  Boggles the mind.  And I assume (yeah I know all about assumptions) that eventually instead of these things traveling in separate clumps, they’ll be pretty much continuous.

What, me worry?

Woody