Re: Getting Files from Remote Systems

i use dropbox

i used to use an SD card, but now when i wake up in the morning, everything is on my processing desktop

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 1:52 PM Wayne Hixson via groups.io <wayneh9026=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Looking for ideas on ways to get image data from remote sites. I’ve got an Eagle 3S running my system and storing data on its hard drive. I then connect from my local pc the next morning and download the data. With my current 26 megapixel 16-bit camera each sub is 51MB. With short subs that can add up to multi-gigabytes. I’m wondering if there is a way to incrementally transfer the files as they’re created using one of those folder real-time sync programs? Or other solution?

--
Brian

Brian Valente