Re: Getting Files from Remote Systems

Craig Anderson

Yep. I configured ACP to write data directly to DropBox folders unique to the requesting user, project, and object with filenames built around date, time, object, binning, exposure, and temp. I have ACP save the RAWs as well. Then the data just flows over as it comes in and I can preview, process, and enjoy at home. Works great.

-Craig

On Apr 30, 2020, at 5:32 PM, Wayne Hixson via groups.io <wayneh9026@...> wrote:

So you map the imaging scope folder and your local computer folder to DropBox with auto sync?

On Apr 30, 2020, at 2:05 PM, Craig Anderson <craig@...> wrote:

I use DropBox. Works great!

-Craig

On Apr 30, 2020, at 4:52 PM, Wayne Hixson via groups.io <wayneh9026@...> wrote:

Looking for ideas on ways to get image data from remote sites. I’ve got an Eagle 3S running my system and storing data on its hard drive. I then connect from my local pc the next morning and download the data. With my current 26 megapixel 16-bit camera each sub is 51MB. With short subs that can add up to multi-gigabytes. I’m wondering if there is a way to incrementally transfer the files as they’re created using one of those folder real-time sync programs? Or other solution?