Re: Getting Files from Remote Systems

Wayne Hixson

So you map the imaging scope folder and your local computer folder to DropBox with auto sync?

On Apr 30, 2020, at 2:05 PM, Craig Anderson <craig@...> wrote:

I use DropBox. Works great!

-Craig

On Apr 30, 2020, at 4:52 PM, Wayne Hixson via groups.io <wayneh9026@...> wrote:

Looking for ideas on ways to get image data from remote sites. I’ve got an Eagle 3S running my system and storing data on its hard drive. I then connect from my local pc the next morning and download the data. With my current 26 megapixel 16-bit camera each sub is 51MB. With short subs that can add up to multi-gigabytes. I’m wondering if there is a way to incrementally transfer the files as they’re created using one of those folder real-time sync programs? Or other solution?