Re: Diagram of (top of) Eagle Pier

fd@...

What a coincidence.  I am designing a top for my Eagle Pier so I can mount a tracker on it.  Now that my Mach1GTO is on a permanent pier, I want to put my Eagle to good use.

I based my design on the drawing of the ADATRI adapter that fits on a pier and holds my Mach1GTO.

Mechanical drawing of what I came up with so far:

I decided to 3D print the part so I made a couple changes to dimensions, for example the three side holeshttps://imgur.com/0bcY90Zhttps://imgur.com/0bcY90Zhttps://imgur.com/0bcY90Zhttps://imgur.com/0bcY90Z are bigger to accommodate barbed brass inserts.

--
Mach1GTO and GTOCP4 on permanent pier