Re: Where to download PEMpro

Ray Gralak

David,

I think you are trying to download using the wrong link on the CCDware downloads page. There is a link just above the PEMPro section to another download that is susceptible to getting virus check errors.

The link for the PEMPro download is below the PEMPro section, not above it. Here is a screen shot:

CCDWare link:

https://www.ccdware.com/downloads/

-Ray Gralak