Re : Re: [ap-gto] APCC 1.8.1.1 latest update window missing value

Yves Laroche

Ray,

I checked my laptop again.  No anti-virus or Windows Defender enabled.  Gave APCC access thru firewall just in case but nothing.  I'm  still able to check for updates with my all other softwares.  It's very strange !!!

Regards,
Yves

Le 28/04/20 20:44, Ray Gralak <groups3@...> a écrit :
Something  on your computer is blocking the request to get the latest version. Could be an  over-exuberant  anti-virus app.

-Ray Gralak