Re: AP 1200 won't unpark via APCC

Ray Gralak

The error bits that APCC and the driver show originate from the CP4, so if there is an error try power cycling the CP4. Also, there is a separate button in the driver to clear errors. See the help file for more information.

-Ray Gralak

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Yves Laroche
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2020 4:35 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] AP 1200 won't unpark via APCC

I really understood the meaning. Just to be sure you're not thinking it was a UDP problem.

Another thing I noticed...I got many errors because the motors were not plugged to the CP4 as they should. The
View Error(s) button within APCC is still there even if I pressed the Clear Errors button. Also the big yellow
window from the ASCOM driver still there.

If I disconnect the ASCOM driver and connect it again, the same error rise again. Is it a normal behaviour?
Thanks!

Best regards,
Yves

Le 28/04/20 19:03, Ray Gralak <groups3@gralak.com> a écrit :

Hi Yves,

Thanks for the additional data point!

I didn't mean to imply using UDP is universally bad. In most cases there are no issues with using UDP,
but it is possible for UDP packets to be dropped or sent out of order, which can cause problems. And specifically
because there were issues I could not reproduce I wanted Steve to try using TCP instead.

-Ray Gralak

Again,