Re: Bad images _Bouncing stars

Mike Shade

As I offered I had some weirdness with my setup.  After much fidgeting and greasing the gears and a new PEC curve, I can go 382" (the worm period) and get round stars near zenith unguided.  I could go 300", but that wasn't a complete worm cycle.  This suggests strongly that the weirdness was not the mount.  A good place to start to see what your mount can do.

Mike J. Shade

Mike J. Shade Photography:

mshadephotography.com

In War: Resolution