From: Rick Darden <rick@...>
To: main <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Apr 25, 2020 11:34 am
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] AP1100 CP4 pier crash

Hi All,

I'm the guy with the pier crash at my remote observatory that started this topic. Thanks for all the replies.

I am able to initialize and it seems to be tracking fine so far.

I have a webcam and can see that the CP4 LED is amber.

The CP4 manual says it could be an imbalance issue or an undervolt issue.

The load has not shifted to cause an imbalance.

The AP1100 has it's own dedicated Powerwerx power supply. Can't see how the voltage to the mount could have been affected. Or was it?

Possible something going on inside the control box?

Any thoughts?

Much appreciated. Rick Darden