From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ray Gralak
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 6:56 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] AP 1200 won't unpark via APCC

Steve,

I’m in the same boat and have, for now, edited my startup script to not start APCC.
The ACP issues you are having have nothing to do with APCC.

APCC cannot cause the exceptions in ACP that you sent me via private email.

-Ray Gralak
Author of PEMPro V3: https://www.ccdware.com Author of Astro-Physics V2 ASCOM Driver: https://www.siriusimaging.com/apdriver