Re: AP 1200 won't unpark via APCC

Bob Denny

Ray and Steve - I do think some of Steve's problems are separate, though I did observe unparking problems at Steve's the other day as part of analyzing other issues there. I was hooked to theĀ  AP driver and Unpark didn't do anything. Then I turned on the sidereal tracking (in ACP -> Tracking = True) and it showed unparked in the AP window. Then I parked it from ACP (Park()) and it parked fine. then I unparked it from ACP (Unpark()) and it unparked fine. I couldn't get it to fail after that. Maybe this random data will be useful.