From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Reilly
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020 3:31 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] AP 1200 won't unpark via APCC

Dan,

I’m in the same boat and have, for now, edited my startup script to not start APCC. I also had issues with ACP
which Bob and I have worked on. I think Tim Long addressed an issue as well with ACP. Not sure where the
issue lies but I think it may be a common event in both. One of Bob’s problems was with security levels when
sending ACO email notifications. I also had a lockup when changing filters on a run. When it went to switch from
blue to luminous it crashed instead of taking the pointing exposure, or was waiting but regardless I could only
abort by means of the Task Manager which puts Scheduler in simulator mode when it restarts. Something is
amiss but I haven’t been able to do much testing with the weather, clouds and rain, and it appears that Monday
may be my next chance if forecast holds.

This is basically saying I have no idea what this issue is but I know of at least 3 others having it. With APCC not
running I can operate, at least unpark and run.

-Steve