Re: AP1100 CP4 pier crash

Lawrence Lopez

That's probably just unwinding the cables.

I think you could take a series of pictures of polaris for several days at the North Pole.

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020, 8:54 PM Benoit Schillings <benoit.schillings@...> wrote:
it is interesting, I had the issue that leaving theSky software
sometimes get's the mount to start tracking again, which recently
cause the mount to go for a few days... no damages, but resyncing the
mount causes it to go 360 around the RA axis the number of days I had
left the mount going. Looks like maybe the position of the mount in RA
does not cycle in a modulo 360 manner ?

-- benoit