Re: CP4 Sharing?

Roland Christen

You can always swap keypads (hand controllers). Nothing will be upset. Swapping keypads is like swapping planetarium programs.

What you cannot do is swap CP controllers. Those are dedicated to each mount and they have the proper settings for controlling each mount's servo motors. These settings are different and unique to each mount.

From: Robert Berta <biker123@...>
To: main <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Apr 22, 2020 1:50 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] CP4 Sharing?

Thanks George....not certain I follow this..... if the CP3 controller is dedicated to the 900 mount and the CP4 controller dedicated only ot the 1100, I would think as long as you have a PE correction  created on each mount/controller and ONLY the hand controller is swapped between each setup, I wouldn't think it would make any difference as long as the PE is turned on in the hand controller....or is there some other information stored about each mount in the hand controller?