Re: Illuminator Stalk a bit askew - RAPAS

Wayne Hixson

Mine was also angled a little. You can loosen it but don’t. 😄 it will turn the reticle. I had to adjust it Once after bumping it to get the reticle realigned.

On Apr 22, 2020, at 1:26 PM, davidenck@... wrote:

Hi All,

Noticed on my RAPAS that I got a few weeks ago that the illuminator Stalk is not straight  out to the right side of the RAPAS like I have seen in pictures online. It  is angled a  few degrees towards me. Online in pictures it is at a straight right angle off the right side of the  main body. It came  this way in the package.   Is there a  bolt that I can losen to straighten it out a bit, but  not affect the reticule inside that lights up, or will it also rotate the illuminated reticle.  I do not want to wily nilly losen anything to rotate it in case I do the wrong thing and mess up the alignment inside..

Thanks!

David