Re: RAPAS on Mach2

Roland Christen

I was talking about the startup procedure, which is very simple as I outlined. No need to do a lot of fancy stuff to get the mount started.

From: Terri Zittritsch <theresamarie11@...>
To: main <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Apr 21, 2020 5:49 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] RAPAS on Mach2

On Tue, Apr 21, 2020 at 05:34 PM, uncarollo2 <chris1011@...> wrote:
We tried to make this mount, and all our mounts, as easy to operate as possible. Problem is that people go thru all kinds of steps that are simply not necessary. Parking is nice for certain operations, but it is not necessary.
Roland, I'm just trying to help others avoid the pitfalls I've encountered.    If there is a specific way to do things, that is documented somewhere,  which I've overlooked, please point me in the right direction as I'm always happy to learn and admit my own mistakes.