Re: New user of an AP1100 #APCC

Steve C. Mitchell, Sr., O.D.

Hey Rolando,
That sounds like exactly what I think the problem is. I have not even attempted to do a polar alignment on the mount yet. Just got everything all up and running and was just trying to play with it. I strongly suspect a good polar alignment will probably solve my problem, it probably isn't really that far off. Being able to disable that particular setting could be nice as long as you know what you're doing. The computer time I believe is right, but I'll double check that this evening when I get a chance.
I have had some conversation with George about some other topics and he was quite helpful with that, I'm sure he can help get this particular loose nut tightened up on this mount! 8>)
Steve