From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Robert Berta
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 4:00 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] CP4 Sharing?

Clarification needed....I have a 900 with CP3 and 1100  with CP4 mounts. I use the same hand controller with both (waiting for the new features before getting a second controller dedicated for the 1100 that can take advantage of those features).  I have a PE curve for each mount that I assume is stored in the control box....not the controller. So I assume if PE is turned on in the controller, it will use the correct one in each control box even though the same hand controller is swapped between them.  I know that once the new features are loaded in the hand controller it won't work with the old CP3 control box...only the CP4.

Am I correct in my assumptions?