Re: Case Foam CUTTING PATTERNS for AP Mounts

Terri Zittritsch

Edited

Glenn, Now that's a nice way to handle the weights, I like it (actually love it).     Given the cost of the weights, the cases probably are a small price to pay to keep them from flying around.   I've kept my original packaging but as with other similar packaging, the boxes will eventually fall apart.     For my 18lb weights, I wonder if 2 of those will be carry-able without ripping the handles off.   Hard to tell what weight you're putting in each one.

Terri