Re: guiding calibration woes

Wayne Hixson

Excellent! The only trouble I had with Telescope was the telescope not moving. That was caused by two things - one, I hadn’t connected the telescope. 😄 and two, I hadn’t enabled pulse guide in the AP driver. I’m using Maxim very happily this very minute with Voyager.

On Apr 15, 2020, at 9:35 PM, CurtisC via groups.io <calypte@...> wrote:

I got it working!  I had to change the guiding settings to use "Telescope" instead of "Guider Relays."  Makes sense.  Else why tell MaxIm to connect the "Telescope" using the V2 driver?

I can calibrate and guide.  I wonder how I had it set in the past, when it worked.  Hmm.

Wayne, what problem did "Telescope" give you?  If you don't use "Telescope," what do you use?

Anyway, I'm off and running.  Thank you, gentlemen.