Re: Mach2 quick update

in the spirit of great scientific naming contests from years past, i humbly submit

Scopey mcScopeface

On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 7:42 PM Christopher Erickson <christopher.k.erickson@...> wrote:
I like the names that were given to some of the great sailing ships of the past.

Endeavour
Valiant
Intrepid
Enterprise
Star Flyer
Wind Song
Cutty Sark
Tenacious
Arctic Explorer
Indefatigable
Sea Nymph
Triumphant
Warrior

-Christopher Erickson
Observatory engineer
Waikoloa, HI 96738
www.summitkinetics.com

On Sat, Apr 11, 2020, 2:38 PM W Hilmo <y.groups@...> wrote:

I think that “Challenger” would have been a great name.  My first computer was called a “Challenger 1P”.

I don’t think that it would have been at all disrespectful.