Re: Mach2 quick update

W Hilmo

I think that “Challenger” would have been a great name.  My first computer was called a “Challenger 1P”.

I don’t think that it would have been at all disrespectful.

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Karen Christen
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2020 8:58 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach2 quick update

You guys are great.  During development, we very seriously considered naming it the Mach2 Challenger.  We had loads of reasons – it will challenge your perception of what a mount can do, it’s gorgeous and sexy (like the Dodge Challenger), etc, etc.  But we decided against it because we were loath to be even remotely disrespectful of the amazing men and women who died in the Challenger Space Shuttle.  With that said, after the month we’ve just put in and looking at the weeks/months ahead, I’m voting for the Challenge Edition. ;-)

Karen

AP