Re: ethernet connection troubles

Chiri� R�my

Roland,

this is the IP registered using the link “GTOCP4 Ethernet - Wifi Poll" :

wifi is set and connected :

the WiFi address is recognized by APCC:

…….But no recognition of the IP of the Ethernet connection by APCC :

…… and now, I can't change anything with “GTOCP4 Ethernet - Wifi Poll” .

Thank for your help to re-establish this ethernet connection.

Rémy

Le 11 avr. 2020 à 19:06, uncarollo2 <chris1011@...> via groups.io <chris1011@...> a écrit :

You may not be typing in the entire address. I normally use the "Find Mount" app. Comes up right away.