Re: ethernet connection troubles

have you tried pinging the manual IP address to see if it is working?

On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 9:51 AM Chiri� R�my <remy.chirie@...> wrote:
Thanks Roland, but it doesn't work either.

And strangely enough, it only works when I select an automatic address (network and sharing, IPv4, DHCP) and at this time the address of the mount is well identified (by "Set up telescope" and “APCC") .... Surprising!

But when I manually indicate this address (IPv4) of the mount, the mount is never recognized ... (?!) ...

Do you have any idea what might be going on?

Thank you.

Rémy

Le 11 avr. 2020 à 17:30, uncarollo2 <chris1011@...> via groups.io <chris1011@...> a écrit :

Cycle power to the mount and then connect.

From: Chiri� R�my <remy.chirie@...>
To: main <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Apr 11, 2020 5:27 am
Subject: [ap-gto] ethernet connection troubles

Hi, I need some help.
For the past few days, I can no longer connect the GTOCP4 by Ethernet (Windows 10 OS, APV2 v5.30.09, APCC Pro v1.8.0.5). Several tests carried out with different cables without results, the connection by Ping (cmd: ping address) allowed me to check the good reception.
Do you have any suggestions to correct this situation, thank you.
Rémy

--
Brian

Brian Valente