Astro-Physics ASCOM V2 Driver 5.30.09 #ASCOM_V2_Driver

Diego Gomez

Hello All,

I hope you all are doing well in these difficult times!.. Tonight I updated the Ascom V2 to the latest version (5.30.09) and I noted, after connecting the mount to the laptop, that it is not possible to shrink back the maximized window opened when clicking the EXPAND>>>>>>> button. In previous versions, the shirk button used to show up right beside the EXPAND>>>>> button when clicking it but not anymore. Was this feature eliminated? It's quite annoying to have the full window open in the laptop screen.

Thanks a stay safe and healthy!
Diego