Re: Com ports #APCC

Dale Ghent

This is a bit impossible. Windows allocates COM ports on per-device basis.

How are you ascertaining that both are on the same COM port?

On Apr 7, 2020, at 2:28 AM, klein.phillip@gmail.com wrote:

Hello,

Recently, I purchased Astromi's MBoxV2. The device displays temp, pressure, humidity, dew point, latitude and longtitude. My equipment is AP Mach1 GTO4 mount running on APCCPro.
My problem is the new device is using the same com Port(3) that I use for my Optec FocusLynx so I cannot use both devices at the same time. ComPort(4) is used by the QSI532ws camera.
I am running Windows10 on a laptop that has 3 usb connections.
I would appreciate hearing if anyone has tackled a similar problem.

Thank you and wishing you clear skies!!

Phillip