Re: Clutch Plug Removal on AP 900

Don Anderson

Hello George
I have never changed the plugs on my 2009 AP900GOTO. They seem to be working well at this point. Should I change them out because of age? Do they get brittle with time?
Cheers

Don Anderson

On Monday, April 6, 2020, 07:53:04 a.m. MDT, George <george@...> wrote:

Michael,

You are correct.   An extractor is an alternative extraction technique.   As you point out, sizing it correctly is important.   There have been sveral customers who have used it successfully.

Unfortunately, I am working from home and I can’t give you a hole size for the plug, but will be able to do so the next time someone needs to extract the plugs.

Regards,

George

George Whitney

Astro-Physics, Inc.