Re: Custom Tracking Rates

Joseph Beyer

Ray Gralak has a tutorial for downloading the information on Youtube.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Mvp0COjEIg  I did it the other night for the same purpose and it worked well.  I still have challenges processing the comet subs in Pixinsight.  It looks like it should be straight forward but hasn't shown to be.

Joe

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020 at 11:50 AM Brett Hardy <hardy.brett7@...> wrote:
Brian,

Thanks for your response.

Yes, I understand the stars will trail, but I am trying to see as much of the comet detail I can get without post processing.  Also, this is a feature of the software I have not explored yet and am curious to learn how to create custom rates and how it functions.

Brett