From: Mikko Viljamaa <mikko.viljamaa@...>
To: main <main@ap-gto.groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Apr 3, 2020 1:56 pm
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach1 Unable to Find Home Position Suddenly

Nothing probably to do with this but previously (older versions of AP V2) when you launched the driver, it asked if you want to unpark the mount. The current one does not do that and I notice that even though I have not initialized the mount, the screen shot I attached says that the mount is unparked.

- Mikko