Re: Manuel Mach2 ... and COVID-19 #Mach2GTO

Dominique,

Please do not discuss political issues within this group. Anyone who engages further in political discussion will be monitored.

I can email the manual to you privately, but, as Terri indicated, it is not the final manual.  Since you did not order the mount directly from us, please send me a private email: marj at astro-physics dot com.  Please indicate the name of your dealer in your email.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd