Re: Manuel Mach2 ... and COVID-19 #Mach2GTO

Dominique,

Please do not discuss political issues within this group. Anyone who engages further in political discussion will be monitored.

I can email the manual to you privately, but, as Terri indicated, it is not the final manual.  Since you did not order the mount directly from us, please send me a private email: marj at astro-physics dot com.  Please indicate the name of your dealer in your email.

Clear Skies,

Marj Christen

Astro-Physics, Inc

11250 Forest Hills Rd

Machesney Park, IL 61115

Phone: 815-282-1513

Fax: 815-282-9847

www.astro-physics.com

From: main@ap-gto.groups.io [mailto:main@ap-gto.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dominique Durand via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2020 3:10 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: [ap-gto] Manuel Mach2 ... and COVID-19 #Mach2GTO

[Edited Message Follows]

Hi AP Team

I contend that finally your President, DT, who in his large vocabulary, does not seem to know the meaning of the words "finesse" and "savoir-vivre", apparently understood that it was not by brutally prohibiting French aircraft, Germans, ... (but not British !!!) to land on American soil, that it would prevent these fellow citizens from being confronted with the COVID-19 pandemic.We are all in the same boat called Earth and the COVID-19 reminds us of it with great force.
That said my point was on a more specific AP topic.

In September I paid several thousand euros to reserve a Mach2 and despite a forecast early delivery in December and I understand very well that for a new product of this technology it could take more time and I thank you for the efforts that you are doing to meet your commitments in this delicate period. But I therefore ordered the mount and the manual that goes with it and there I don't understand anymore. As the manufacture and shipment of mount are more problematic today in a period of confinement, the writing of the manual and its distribution to those who expect their frame should not be hampered and it is even surprising more one month after sending the first Mount.Can you at least on this subject and this is not the first time I ask, do something?
Thank you in advance.

Stay safe and healthy! 

Regards

Dominique

Join main@ap-gto.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.