From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mikko Viljamaa
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2020 9:36 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach1 Unable to Find Home Position Suddenly

So just in case I have not been clear before. The system we are talking about is;

  • Mach1 permanently on a tripod. No hand controller or APCC
  • Scope is a TEC140 and the camera is a QSI6120 (FL is about 1m so nothing major)

I checked the Polar Alignment yesterday evening, still spot on. And to add insult to this injury, the sequence had stopped last night at 3 am when the next target was not plate solved. I'm currently looking the SGP log to better understand what exactly happened. Further, this is how I found the mount this morning when it's supposed to return itself to the park3 position. So clearly something has shifted again during the wee hours of the night.

- Mikko