Re: Manuel Mach2 ... and COVID-19 #Mach2GTO

Terri Zittritsch

Dominic, if you can share your e-mail with me in a form name at domain dot com, so that the IO-Groups software doesn't strip it out, I can send you the version that I have.     Some people have asked me by mail for it, but I wasn't sure they had ordered the mount.    Alternatively email me at theresamarie11 at gmail dot com and I will respond.   As I understand these are all preliminary manuals, and even those that have mounts will get final manuals at some point.  My hard copy is just some stapled paper.

Terri