Manuel Mach2 ... and COVID-19 #Mach2GTO

Dominique Durand

Edited

Hi AP Team

In September I paid several thousand euros to reserve a Mach2 and despite a forecast early delivery in December and I understand very well that for a new product of this technology it could take more time and I thank you for the efforts that you are doing to meet your commitments in this delicate period. But I therefore ordered the mount and the manual that goes with it and there I don't understand anymore. As the manufacture and shipment of mount are more problematic today in a period of confinement, the writing of the manual and its distribution to those who expect their frame should not be hampered and it is even surprising more one month after sending the first Mount.Can you at least on this subject and this is not the first time I ask, do something?
Thank you in advance.

Stay safe and healthy!

Regards

Dominique