From: Michael Hambrick via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 8:00 AM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach1GTO case recommendations?

Thanks Tony. My bad. Somehow I had it in my mind that "Harley Davidson" and Joe Z were the same person.

Anyway, I was impressed enough with your concept to use the Rigid tool boxes for your 1100 mount that I bought a set for myself. The boxes for the mount work great. I had planned to use the skinny box that goes on the top of the stack for my counterweights, but I no longer have the skill set to lift that much weight without causing some serious back issues. I will have to distribute the counterweights throughout all three boxes.

Best Regards

Michael Hambrick
ARLANXEO
TSR Global Manufacturing Support