Re: CP4 WIFI Connection

Robert Chozick

Call George at AP.   The technical support  is fantastic.

Robert

On Mar 30, 2020, at 12:33 PM, Wes Atchison <wa5tku@...> wrote:

I am have trouble connect to the CP4 with WIFI.  I searched the group and found this topic had been address back in 2017.  The links listed do not work any more.  I searched the Astro Physics web page and did not find any help.  I sent AP an email but no response at this time.  I have not tried the ethernet connection as of yet.  I have connected via the USB port and been able to control the mount no problem.

I did access the CP4 once via the WIFI and got the on board web page to come up.  I tried to follow the instruction in the CP4 manual but the WIFI connection disappeared.  Have not been able to see it again as being available.  The above mention topic in 2017 described the problem the same way.

I am trying to find my Ethernet switch to try that connection.  I do not have a ethernet cross over cable so can not make a direct connection between the laptop and the CP4

Thanks for any help that might come from this.

Wew
WA5TKU