From: main@ap-gto.groups.io <main@ap-gto.groups.io> On Behalf Of Derek K. via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2020 2:07 PM
To: main@ap-gto.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ap-gto] Mach1GTO case recommendations?

Bruce, Larry, David—thanks very much for the suggestions.

I’ve also located a similar discussion in the archives

pelican cases for mach1GOT - size and foan?

pelican cases for mach1GOT - size and foan?

and am evaluating my options (paradox of choice!)

Thanks again,

Derek

On Saturday, March 28, 2020, 11:07, Larry Phillips <llp41astro@...> wrote:

Derek, I have a Pelican model 1620 that my Mach1 fits in nicely.  While I do not put the counterweights in it, they may fit.

Larry