Re: Mach1GTO case recommendations?

David Albers

Hi Derek,

I also happen to have one of the Mach1's from the final production.  I went with this Pelican case https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0764MM49M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I used a combination of the original shipping foam along with Kaizen foam I picked up from a local woodworker shop.  However, it's available from Pelican directly as a custom fit for the case mentioned above. https://www.thecasestore.com/shop/foam/pelican/kaizen-foam/kaizen-1637-piece-foam-set

I use a separate case for my counterweights which is much less expensive. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001FT4ZQU/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1  I suppose you could use one of the larger Pelican cases to accommodate everything,

Another less expensive option is the Harbor Freight cases. https://www.harborfreight.com/search?q=apache%20case  I use a couple of these for my cameras and other accessories.

Hope that helps...
Dave